Saturday, January 24, 2009

1.4

Weight Loss this week: 1.4
Weight Loss to date: 7.4
This week was filled with some pitfalls, but I was able to navigate them successfully. I made it through my mom's birthday celebrations, and I only got to exercise twice this week. I've come down with a sinus infection, so hopefully a round of antibiotics and no afternoon appointments will improve my exercise schedule this week.
I have to keep reminding myself that this is a way of life, not a diet. Pitfalls are going to come, and I cannot give up everything because I had a piece of cake. That's why I like Weight Watchers. It allows me to live, and still account for what I'm eating. The weight loss may be slow, but it will be permanent.
Only 24.2 pounds to go!

No comments:

My Life As I Know It

The Blog of Robyn C. Liskey