Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vacation!!!

Tonight I start my Christmas vacation. Tomorrow I will sleep in (at least until the kids wake me up), eat a leisurely breakfast (without worrying about spilling it while driving), play "Princess" with my daughter and her new Little People castle, and nurse my son whenever he wants (instead of listening to the pump drone on). Tomorrow I will not rush, I will not stress, I will simply enjoy being a stay at home mommy, at least for a few weeks. Tonight I start my Christmas vacation. And tonight I return to my blog. Welcome back to me!

1 comment:

Jenny Spence said...

Hoooray! I'm looking forward to reading about you and your lovely family. We miss you guys so much, and I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season. Please remember to let us know if you come down to the zoo, animal park, or legoland, so we can meet up with you to say hello, even if it's just for lunch! I hope you're all well.

-Jenny

My Life As I Know It

The Blog of Robyn C. Liskey