Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Best of 2008

I saw this idea on a new friend's blog. I loved it, so here's mine.
The Best of 2008
2. Baking Valentine's cookies and delivering them to Elizabeth's (and my) friends.











4. Dedicating Will to the Lord on Father's Day.








5. A summer at home getting used to having 2 kids.
6. Going to Disneyland with a two year old.









7. Celebrating the 4th of July with my little firecrackers!









8. Potty training Elizabeth!





9. Enrolling Elizabeth in dance class and watching her become a part of a class.








10. Watching my husband live out his lifelong dream of coaching on the floor of Pauley Pavilion.









11. Planning and throwing a huge surprise 40th birthday party for my husband! Happy Birthday Babe!









12. Celebrating Thanksgiving with family from near and far.








13. Watching my kids get into Christmas.

14. Going for walks with my kids.
15. Watching God continue to work in myself, my marriage, and my family.

All glory to our Heavenly Father for a wonderful 2008. Despite the difficult times that so many of us are experiencing, He is good and able to do far beyond what our minds could ever imagine. Here's to a fabulous 2009!
P.S. I apologize for the formatting on this post. I've tried for an hour now to fix it, but I just can't get it right. Oh well. Enjoy the maze!

No comments:

My Life As I Know It

The Blog of Robyn C. Liskey