Saturday, February 21, 2009

2.6

Weight loss this week: 2.6
Weight loss to date: 11.6
Okay, okay. So you probably thought I fell off the wagon since I haven't blogged for two weeks. Not to fear. I didn't quit. I just had a rough two weeks beginning with my birthday and ending with Valentine's Day. However, looking back, I think I did okay. I indulged, for sure, but I didn't over do it. And over 2 weeks I lost 2.6 pounds. Not too shabby!
So now all of the sweets are out of the house, and I'm back to my Healthy Choice Fudge Bars (1 point) and Skinny Cows (2 points) for dessert. My short term goal is to lose another 10 pounds before my son's first birthday on April 4th. I have six weeks to do so. Let's see if I can do it!

1 comment:

Jenny Spence said...

I'm so happy to hear you're still plugging along at this! Congratulations on your loss. It's fantastic, considering the double-whammy holidays you were contending with. Go Robyn! I know you can do it!

My Life As I Know It

The Blog of Robyn C. Liskey