Saturday, February 2, 2008

Do as the Occasion Demands

1 Samuel 10:7. "AND LET IT BE THAT WHEN THESE SIGNS COME TO YOU, THAT YOU DO AS THE OCCASION DEMANDS; FOR GOD IS WITH YOU."

My friend, Yvonne, shared this verse the other night at a girls' night out. It struck me and stuck with me. I love the part that says, "Do as the occasion demands." For me, what the occasion demands is for me to work full time next year. Although it is not what I want to do, it is what is required of me at this time. And I cling to the last part of the verse, "For God is with you." He is with me, He is with my daughter, and He will be with my new baby. As long as He is with us, we will be in the center of His will.

Hope this verse brings as much hope to you as it did to me. Thanks Yvonne!

1 comment:

Sarah Markley said...

I love you, Robyn. Thank you for sharing this!

My Life As I Know It

The Blog of Robyn C. Liskey